Turn the face of someone you love into a work of art.

LOOKING FOR AN ORIGINAL GIFT?

Fill up the form to submit your request.

Once you chose to work with me, a 30% deposit will be required at the time of your portrait request, the remaining 70% upon delivery of the portrait, prior to shipment.

HOW MANY TIMES…

How many times have you wanted to stop that look, that smile, those eyes that you love and turn them into a great little work of art that you can give as a gift or admire forever?
Yes, just something made by an artist.

Sure, you’ll tell me, a photograph is enough to immortalize any moment we want to remember.
But the photo may fade over time, or you may lose it in a move: instead you would like something that will be preserved over the years, that has a different artistic touch, personal and unique.

So nice photo, but we all own a photo of someone we love. Few have a portrait, the expression of an artistic work on their face that fully captures their emotions and character.

Just as was done in the Renaissance workshops, in the studios of nineteenth century artists and today on the web, arriving from the other side of the world with a PC and a pencil.

A PORTRAIT ENTERS THE GAZE…

A portrait enters the gaze, in every gesture, trying to stop that moment so happy in a unique and unrepeatable way.

Just some time ago a client asked me for a caricature of her partner who, according to her, has a very high opinion of himself, a very nice narcissist who loves special gifts.
She wanted an ironic portrait to hang in her office, something totally different from the usual. Starting with a photo he loved.

We chose the photo together and I worked from unique aspects of her character.

The client loved it so much that she asked me for another portrait soon after.

NOT ONLY PEOPLE…

In addition to beloved people, I also portray beloved animals for clients around the world: dogs and cats that have accompanied the lives of so many people.

A portrait is remembering with a personal touch, someone who has a special place in our lives.

 

HOW DOES THIS ALL WORK?

A few details you don’t want to miss:

  • How much does my precious portrait cost?
    130 euros plus shipping costs.
  • A 30% deposit is required at the time of your portrait request, the remaining 70% upon delivery of the portrait, prior to shipment.
  • Two free sketches included in the price: there is a 20% price increase for an additional sketch.
  • The portrait is in black and white (color has a different price, however, write me your needs), on paper sheet 300 grams size A3, also signed on the back, stamped and accompanied by the certificate of authenticity.
  • For any other information, write me, I will be happy to listen to your needs.

    I look forward to hearing from you!

LOOKING FOR AN ORIGINAL  GIFT?

Fill up the form to submit your request.

Once you chose to work with me, a 30% deposit will be required at the time of your portrait request, the remaining 70% upon delivery of the portrait, prior to shipment.

Do you like art and creativity? Check out my latest creations!

This website uses cookies to give you the most relevant experience by remembering your preferences and repeat visits. By clicking “Accept”, you consent to the use of all the cookies.
Warning: some page functionalities could not work due to your privacy choices